Never know what to do with the clear bulbs at the craft store? Look no further! These beautiful moss tree ornaments are easy to make and look elegant and stylish once finished.
I love the way the Christmas lights on the tree reflect through these ornaments!
- Clear glass bulbs
- Variety pack of moss (I got mine at Joann Fabrics)
- Variety of Christmas sprigs (all the crafts stores have bins to choose from). Pick ones that you can cut down to size and fit in the opening of the bulbs.
- After removing the top of the bulb, insert a small amount of moss.
- Add 1 or 2 glittering Christmas sprigs.
- Put the cap back on the bulb.
Yep... it IS that easy!!
Special thanks goes to the Ornament Girl
for inspiring me to use moss.
Labels: Crafts, For the Home