Motherhood is a lot like being a teacher. The little things I do with Dawson do not seem like big things, but when it comes to shaping his mind and body they make a huge impact.
I jokingly told my mom one day about Dawson's "school day." I thought I would share the many "classes" he takes on a daily basis.
School of Dawson:
- Music Appreciation - morning swing time with music playing
- Gym - tummy time or time in his jumper
- Reading - sitting in mommy's lap reading a book together
- Art - hand/footprint creations
- Speech - "talking" and making eye contact with mommy
- Math - counting the objects in Dr Seuss books
- Bible - bedtime Bible reading and praying time
- Recess - sitting out in the yard playing with mommy
- School Pictures - mommy documenting growth every 2 weeks
Who knew a 4 month old could carry such a big class load!?! haha!
I never thought I would be a teacher... but turns out, it is the best job in the world! :)
Labels: Baby, My Life