What is a nursery without antlers, right? Well... this nursery would not be complete without them anyways!
- Antlers (assorted shapes and sizes)
- Large and small wooden sewing hoops
- 20 gauge silver wire
- White spray paint
- Cut the antlers off at the base
- Drill a hole through the end (Special thanks to my father-in-law for using his drill press)
- Hang the antlers with wire and spray paint them white... this will require a couple coats
- Remove the center rings from both the large and small sewing hoops
- Spray paint these center rings white
- Once the paint is dry, thread the 20 gauge wire through the hole in the base of an antler and twist the end of the wire around any way you want... get creative!! :)
- Using different lengths of wire, attached each antler to the sewing hoops randomly.
- Once all of the antlers are attached, twist the wire around the sewing hoops in a decorative way... I chose to use loops and criss-crossed the wire. (Hopefully the close-up pictures are more descriptive than I can be with words!)
- Get creative and have fun! There are no rules! haha...
Labels: Baby, Crafts